Cleanse your file cabinets & get rid of boxes of unwanted documents in a safe & secure way. This event is free, however cash donations to benefit Bridges To Independence are welcome, but not required.
If your not familiar with Bridges To Independence, they are an Arlington based nonprofit whose goal is to lead individuals and families out of homelessness and into stable, independent futures.
• When: Saturday, May 12th, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
• Where: Patrick Henry Elementary School parking lot: 701 S Highland St. Arlington VA
• Why: Doesn’t everyone have unwanted documents to shred?
• Hosted by: Janet, Gregg & Holly from the 3877 Group of Wydler Brothers Real Estate. Please contact them at Janet@Wydlerbrothers.com, Gregg@Wydlerbrothers.com or Holly@Wydlerbrothers.com for any additional information.
Shredding your items can help you…
|Save time||Protect your family||Save our land fills|
|Save money||Responsibly recycle||Protect the environment|
|Prevent ID theft||Prevent data breaches||Keep your information private|
|Peace of mind||Protect your brand||Comply with privacy legislation|
This is a paper shredding service. Because the paper we shred is recycled, there are certain items we avoid shredding with paper.
1. We avoid shredding plastic such as plastic bags, zip-lock bags, plastic sleeves, plastic sheet protectors, plastic file folders, corrugated plastic, garbage pails, plastic file boxes.
2. We avoid shredding items that collect and hold paper, such as 3 ring binders, zipper binders, specialty binders, very large and medium sized binder clips that grip large amounts of paper together. Paper needs to be removed from these type items before shredding. Regular size paper clips and staples are acceptable.
3. We do not shred heavy duty cardboard such as corrugated cardboard boxes. If paper is brought to us in boxes or bags, we dump the paper into our shredding bins and return the box or bag to the patron or will leave the boxes for the event organizer as we have no capacity in the shred truck to transport boxes away at the end of the event. Paper grocery bags are acceptable for shredding.